Nr.1 koi feed, now even better!
Top Koi is our number 1 professional feed for koi.
Now fortified with probiotic!
Based on extensive research at our Alltech Coppens Aqua Centre, we decided to add probiotic (Bacillus subtillis) to our TOP KOI. In human consumption, this is mainly known for its applications in yoghurt like Yakult.
How does probiotica work? The positive bacteria promote intestinal health. They replace opportunistic bacteria in the intestine so that these disease-causing bacteria are eliminated. This increases the resistance to disease and ensures a better feed intake in the intestines, resulting in less manure, thus an improved water quality.
- High protein level and low pollution
- Includes a prebiotic fibre, Inulin
- Contains astaxanthin and spirulina
- With organic acids and wheat germ
- With BIO-MOS
- Contains Algae
* Feed 2-4 times per day depending on ﬁsh size and water temperature and no more than the koi eat within 5 minutes. Remove uneaten feed from the pond in case of overfeeding. At water temperatures below 10 ºC koi have a reduced appetite and slow digestion, therefore feed accordingly. Don't feed koi if the water temperature is below 5 ºC.