We are looking for a Graphic Designer - Marketeer...
...with a keen interest in current trends and innovations across graphics and social media who is marketing and design-focussed. Affinity with aquaculture, angling or fish is a big plus!
We create environments where you can be the best version of yourself.
If you choose a job as a Graphic Designer - Marketeer at Alltech Coppens, you choose variety. Together with the Marketing & Communication Manager and fellow marketeers, you will be responsible for the branding and visualisations across print, digital, web and video for Alltech Coppens within the international B2B aquaculture industry.
Do you have an eye for detail, a strong sense of style and thrive in an international, fast-paced environment?
- Developing graphics and illustrations for the web, social media posts, emails, landing pages, downloadables, advertisements and other creative materials on other digital platforms.
- Creating and illustrating infographics based on scientific information.
- Creating short videos.
- Updating product brochures annually.
- Ensuring a consistent visual identity is maintained throughout marketing and communications materials based on company guidelines.
- Conducting your own research to get to the heart of the problem, simplify and communicate complex ideas and create engaging and effective solutions.
- Working to understand the challenges of customers and our services/products to translate them into understandable solutions and bring them to life in surprising and exciting ways through (info)graphics, illustrations and videos.
- You have experience in a professional graphic design role or a completed education in graphic design or a related field.
- You have experience with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- You are able to manage your own priorities, coordination and planning of tasks, projects and campaigns.
- You are skilled in working in CMS and with email marketing software.
- You have a decent level of written and spoken English and Dutch. An additional language is a plus!
- You are passionate about design, traditional and modern media, marketing tools and social media.
- You have a passion for photography and/or videography (not required, but preferred).
- You love to work creatively.
- You want to showcase your skills and develop yourself further.
- You are self-motivated and work independently.
What do we have to offer:
We offer a full-time position where you can be the best version of yourself. Mobility is required; as part of our team, you will regularly have to visit our three locations (two in the Netherlands and one just across the border in Germany, near Venlo) independently.
You can expect an exciting position in a dynamic international setting, being a part of an innovative company in a growing industry. You will be tasked with contributing to the future success of our customers and company. You will work with different cultures, meet people from all over the world and build your own international network.