We are looking for you!
You will be on the road (internationally) about 30–40% of the time, visiting customers and making acquisitions — initially in France and later to other European countries.
- Strategic market analysis (Hobby/Retail)
- Realise turnover growth and expansion in the Hobby/Retail market (acquisition)
- Expansion and solution-oriented support of our potential key accounts (key account management)
- Presentation of new products and concepts
- Advice and support at events
- Acting as an intermediary and source of information for questions from all customers in the Hobby/Retail market
- The annual preparation of the sales plan of the product market combinations assigned to the Sales Manager
- Set and achieve personal, department and company targets
- Quarterly analysis of the performance indicators and the explanation thereof in case of deviations outside the agreed margins
Key qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Positive attitude, good communication and social skills
- Commercially skilled
- Very independent and self-starter
- Knows how to adapt to cultural differences
- Number of years of sales experience
- Practical, application-oriented
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Command of spoken and written French and English.
- Dutch and German are also an advantage.
What do we have to offer:
We offer a full-time position where you can be the best version of yourself. Mobility is required; as part of our team, you will regularly have to visit our three locations (two in the Netherlands and one just across the border in Germany, near Venlo) independently.
You can expect an exciting position in a dynamic international setting, being a part of an innovative company in a growing industry. You will be tasked with contributing to the future success of our customers and company. You will work with different cultures, meet people from all over the world and build your own international network.