Are you an aqua specialist with a passion for fish and breeding and do you like to travel regularly?
We are looking for an independent colleague with basic knowledge of Aquaculture, (fish) food, who is commercial and social.
Will you join our team?
Is this your dream job?
Our QRN (Quality, Research and Nutrition) department is looking for a colleague for the Technical Sales Support team for the position of: Technical Sales Support - Aquaculture. Your colleagues like to see that you are reliable and steadfast (but not stubborn ;-) ). You also like to make a (foreign) trip once or twice a month.
Enthusiastic? Great. Read more!
We started 25 years ago and have grown in size and increased in sales (over 10%!) every year - and that's just the beginning! In a team of 130 people, including our parent company Alltech, our family is larger than 5000 people! We constantly strive to outdo ourselves and this year is no different. It's an exciting time at Alltech Coppens, we all act like owners, we all have the opportunity to make real changes and drive the future of the company – will you join our team?
- In the absence of Sales Managers and Export Managers contact person for customers for sales support;
- Technical backup for Sales Managers and Export Managers;
- Weekly, monthly and annual sales planning; support in drawing up annual budget;
- Participant in internal R and D and nutrition meetings;
- Translating the results of R&D to the Marketing & Sales department;
- Providing training and seminars both internally and externally;
- Support Marketing & Sales department with fish health issues;
- Keeping knowledge related to fish farming up to date;
- Shaping the implementation of the assortment policy within Alltech Coppens bv;
- Visiting existing and potential customers together with the Sales Managers;
- Independent visits to existing and potential customers;
- Supervising field tests;
- Providing product management for the products;
- And furthermore, all work that can reasonably be expected of the employee.
Alltech Coppens is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce is essential to our success. We make hiring decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.