Internship Marketing Communications
Aiming for a career as a Marketing & Communications expert?
Start your career in a truly international company where you will get involved with exciting tasks and be given responsibility from day one.
What are you going to do:
- Alltech Coppens is looking for a Marketing & Communications intern with a creative mindset who is skilled in; SEO, content development, social media, cross media campaigns and much more!
- You will fully participate in the department and be responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, and video. You know how to get things done and you have good writing skills!
- You will have influence over your tasks and responsibilities based on your strengths and interests and will be an important and valued member of our team.
Your primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing creative off- and online content about the newest innovations, research outcomes, and product (introductions).
- Updating the website, creating landing pages, arranging SEO/SEA.
- Establish content; drafting & compiling external and internal newsletters
- You are currently undertaking your Bachelor or an equivalent level degree within marketing & communications or similar.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluency in English is a must; proficiency in additional languages (ex: German or Russian) are beneficial.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics / SEO & SEA
- Skills in social media (LI, FB, INSTA, YT).
- You are also able to use Microsoft Office programmes
- You enjoy working in a diverse environment with the ability to adapt to different ways of working and apply tone of voice to different customer segments.
- You are have a strong sense of urgency and accountability, are a quick learner and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- If you have Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or video editing skills, it is a great advantage.
- Join an international company, where you become a part of a dynamic and international team working across borders in collaboration with Alltech Coppens colleagues in our local business units in the Netherlands and Germany.
- Expected start date is beginning of September
- Location: Helmond, The Netherlands
- An internship allowance