Finance Manager (f/m)
Place in the organization:
- The Finance Manager reports directly to the Managing Director and, in case of the absence of the Managing Director, to the CEO.
- In case of absence of the Finance Manager, the Team Leader Finance will take over the Finance Manager’s tasks.
- Managerial: yes.
- Management of the department of Finance, IT and Business Information.
- Be responsible to the monthly and quarterly reports corporate reports as well as other necessary internal management information.
- Prepare the annual report and be responsibile to the audit for the entities under Coppens group
- Prepare annual budget and perform budget control.
- Calculate and monitor cost and pricing.
- Coordinate with Group corporate finance team to conduct corporate instruction from finance perspective
- Manage Coppens group cash flow efficiently
- Be responsible to the tax compliances
- Take care of the insurance portfolio.
- Manage and take care of the internal automation.
- Develop and manage the Administrative Organization and Internal Control.
- Take care of the function- and assessment talks with the employees of the department of Finance, IT and Business Information.
- Execute all tasks which may reasonably be expected from the Finance Manager.
- Manage the employees of the department of Finance, IT and Business Information.
- Organize all work within the department of Finance, IT and Business Information, independently.
- Execute the payments, direct debits and the issue of cash amounts as approved by the Management
- Contact with external authorities
- Set priorities for the tasks to be performed
- Adjust/improve the ways of working and procedures within the function area of the department of Finance, IT and Business Information
Education and skills:
- HEAO / HBO+ Business Economics
- Accurate and precise
- Positive attitude, good communicative and social skills
- Flexible attitude
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of ERP Systems, preferred AX (Microsoft) or equall
- Good spoken and written knowledge of German and English
- Occasional traveling
- Good knowledge of Dutch GAAP and based knowledge of US GAAP
Alltech Coppens takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the HR department. We will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent.
- Alltech Coppens is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.