ENGLISH - Content Marketeer (m/f/d)
Alltech Coppens is looking for a Content Marketeer with a creative mindset who is skilled in content creation, SEO, social media, cross media campaigns and much more!
What are you going to do:
- Produce and create blogs, press releases and website content, in line with the marketing strategy, for Alltech Coppens.com, our official social media channels and various offline materials.
- Translate complex B2B input into text that is understandable for a wide audience. While writing, you will apply your knowledge of SEO and marketing.
- Create and maintain a multi-channel content calendar.
- Broad knowledge of SEO, SEA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, social media channels for business use.
- Fluent in English and proficiency in at least 1 of these additional languages: Dutch, Russian or German.
- You should have a strong sense of urgency and accountability, be a quick learner and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Have a sharp view on how to use the available channels in the most effective way.
- Excellent writing, communication and organisation skills.
- Skillful in working with several departments and agencies.
- Hands-on mentality
- Some proficiency in photography and video.
- Relevant work experience in a similar position or a background in content writing/marketing.
- HBO work and thinking level and a completed education in media & communication or marketing.
- Experience with writing targeted content in English.
- You are pro-active, accurate and focused on results.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You are innovative and keep up to date with the latest marketing and communication techniques, trends and developments.
What do we offer:
- Join an international company, where you become part of a dynamic and international team working across borders in collaboration with Alltech Coppens colleagues in our local business units in the Netherlands and Germany.
- Travel between Alltech Coppens locations and to customers.
- Location: Helmond, The Netherlands (optional hybrid working).
- Market competitive pay